by members of
Centre for Financial History (CFH)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Cambridge
Cambridge, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Michael Bordo & Eric Monnet & Alain Naef, 2017.
"The Gold Pool (1961-1968) and the Fall of the Bretton Woods System. Lessons for Central Bank Cooperation,"
NBER Working Papers
24016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D & Monnet, Eric & Naef, Alain, 2017. "The Gold Pool (1961-1968) and the fall of the Bretton Woods system. Lessons for central bank cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Naef, "undated". "Dirty float or clean intervention? The Bank of England on the foreign exchange market, 1952-72," Working Papers 32, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Yuning Gao & D’Maris Coffman, 2013. "Renminbi internationalization as a response to the global imbalance," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Yuning Gao & Angang Hu, 2009. "A comparative study of the development mode of China's iron and steel industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 283-297.