by members of
ESCP-EAP European School of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
London, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Rinaldi, Gustavo, 2007. "Redundancies in an industry in transition: who gets fired and why? Evidence from one consumer-goods industry in Russia," MPRA Paper 21940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rinaldi, Gustavo, 2007. "The use of economic tools to develop a consensus on alcohol policies within and between jurisdictions," MPRA Paper 21941, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2007.
- Gustavo Rinaldi, 2005. "Firms' capabilities related to the economic system: cases from Ukraine and Russia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 49, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Drakos, Konstantinos, 2016. "Bank loan terms and conditions: Is there a macro effect?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 269-282.
- Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E., 2015. "Accounting quality, information risk and implied volatility around earnings announcements," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 188-207.
- Seraina C. Anagnostopoulou, 2013. "Cash Holdings: Determining Factors and Impact on Future Operating Performance for Listed versus Unlisted Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1350013-1-1.
- Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E., 2013. "Do firms that wish to be acquired manage their earnings? Evidence from major European countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 57-68.
- Seraina Anagnostopoulou, 2012. "Working Capital Management and Firm Listing Status," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 16(3-4), pages 261-301, September.
- Gustavo Rinaldi, 2008. "The disadvantage of entrants: did transition eliminate it? The case of the Russian footwear industry (1992â€“2000)," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 105-128, March.
- Rinaldi, Gustavo, 2008. "The size of the firm in a transitional economy: Downsizing and economies of scale: The case of Russian footwear," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 389-409, December.
- Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Levis, Mario, 2008. "R&D and performance persistence: Evidence from the United Kingdom," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 293-320, September.
- Seraina C. Anagnostopoulou, 2008. "R&D expenses and firm valuation: a literature review," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 5-24, August.