by members of
Department of Finance, Insurance and Real Estate
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
School of Business
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, Virginia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Fernando Díaz & Gabriel Ramírez & Kenneth Daniels, 2013. "Corporate Bond Clawbacks as Contingent Capital," Working Papers 44, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Dogan Tirtiroglu & A. Basak Tanyeri & Ercan Tirtiroglu & Mehmet Kenneth N. Daniels, 2011. "Banking Geography and Cross-Fertilization in the Productivity Growth of US Commercial Banks," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1108, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kenneth Daniels & Fernando Díaz & Gabriel Ramírez, 2011. "The Existence of Corporate Bond Clawbacks (IPOCs): Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 28, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Daniels, Kenneth N. & Hurtado, Fernando Díaz & Ramírez, Gabriel G., 2013. "An empirical investigation of corporate bond clawbacks (IPOCs): Debt renegotiation versus exercising the clawback option," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 14-21.
- Kenneth Daniels & Demissew Diro Ejara & Jayaraman Vijayakumar, 2010. "Debt Maturity, Credit Risk, and Information Asymmetry: The Case of Municipal Bonds," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 603-626, August.
- Daniels, Kenneth & Diro Ejara, Demissew & Vijayakumar, Jayaraman, 2009. "An empirical analysis of the determinants and pricing of corporate bond clawbacks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 431-446, September.
- Kenneth Daniels & Gabriel Ramirez, 2008. "Information, Credit Risk, Lender Specialization and Loan Pricing: Evidence from the DIP Financing Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, pages 35-59.
- Kenneth Daniels & Richard A. Phillips, 2007. "The Valuation Impact of Financial Advisors: An Empirical Analysis of REIT Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(1), pages 57-64.
- Daniels, Kenneth & Ramirez, Gabriel G., 2007. "Debt restructurings, holdouts, and exit consents," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, pages 1-17.
- Daniels, Kenneth N. & Vijayakumar, Jayaraman, 2007. "Does underwriter reputation matter in the municipal bond market?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 500-519.
- Jayaraman Vijayakumar & Kenneth Daniels, 2006. "The Role and Impact of Financial Advisors in the Market for Municipal Bonds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, pages 43-68.
- Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Daniels, Kenneth N & Tirtiroglu, Ercan, 2005. "Deregulation, Intensity of Competition, Industry Evolution, and the Productivity Growth of U.S. Commercial Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 339-360, April.
- James M. Sfiridis & Kenneth N. Daniels, 2004. "The Relative Cost Efficiency of Stock versus Mutual Thrifts: A Bayesian Approach," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 153-179, February.
- Kenneth Daniels & Jayaraman Vijayakumar, 2001. "The Competitive Impact of Commercial Bank Underwriting on the Market for Municipal Revenue Bonds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, pages 57-75.
- Badu, Yaw A. & Daniels, Kenneth N. & Salandro, Daniel P., 1999. "An empirical analysis of differences in Black and White asset and liability combinations," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, pages 129-147.
- Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Daniels, Kenneth N. & Tirtiroglu, Ercan, 1998. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Regulation in U.S. Commercial Banking During 1946-1995: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 171-189.
- Kenneth Daniels & Doğan Tirtiroğlu, 1998. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in U.S. Commercial Banking for 1935–1991: A Latent Variable Approach Using the Kalman Filter," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, pages 119-135.
- Yaw Badu & Kwadwo Bawuah & Kenneth Daniels, 1996. "Race and municipal bond ratings in the commonwealth of Virginia," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 111-121.
- Daniels, Kenneth N & Murphy, Neil B, 1994. "The Impact of Technological Change on the Currency Behavior of Households: An Empirical Cross-Section Study," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 867-874, November.
- Daniels, Kenneth N. & Murphy, Neil B. & O'Toole, Dennis M., 1993. "An empirical analysis of the use of money orders, the payment system of the poor," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, pages 75-81.