by members of
Centre for Multi-disciplinary Development Research (CMDR)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Banerji, Sanjay & Raj, Rajesh S.N. & Sen, Kunal, 2012. "Monitoring Costs, Credit Constraints and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 6594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Organized versus Unorganized Manufacturing Performance in India in the Post-Reform Period," MPRA Paper 20317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinish, Kathuria & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Rain, Rain, Go Away? The Investment Climate, State Business Relations and Firm Performance in India," MPRA Paper 20316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajesh Raj, Seethamma Natarajan, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in the Informal Manufacturing Enterprises: Firm level evidence from an Indian state," MPRA Paper 7816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajesh SN Raj & Kunal Sen, 2016. "Moving out of the bottom of the economy? Constraints to firm transition in the Indian informal manufacturing sector," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Rajesh S. N. Raj & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Finance Constraints and Firm Transition in the Informal Sector: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 123-143, March.
- Rajesh Raj, S.N. & Sen, Kunal & Annigeri, Vinod B. & Kulkarni, Arun K. & Revankar, D.R., 2015. "Joyful learning? The effects of a school intervention on learning outcomes in Karnataka," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 183-195.
- Subash Sasidharan & S. N. Rajesh Raj, 2014. "The Growth Barriers of Informal Sector Enterprises: Evidence from India," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 52(4), pages 351-375, December.
- Vinish Kathuria & Rajesh Raj S.N. & Kunal Sen, 2013. "Institution of Stateâ€“Business Relation and Its Impact on Manufacturing Productivity Growth in India: A Post-reform Analysis," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 14(1), pages 83-108, March.
- Vinish Kathuria & Rajesh Raj Natarajan, 2013. "Is Manufacturing an Engine of Growth in India in the Post-Nineties?," Journal of South Asian Development, , vol. 8(3), pages 385-408, December.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Rajesh Raj, S.N. & Sen, Kunal, 2013. "The effects of economic reforms on manufacturing dualism: Evidence from India," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1240-1262.
- Seethamma Natarajan Rajesh Raj & Kunal Sen, 2012. "Did International Trade Destroy or Create Jobs in Indian Manufacturing?," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 24(3), pages 359-381, July.
- Vinish Kathuria & S.N. Rajesh Raj & Kunal Sen, 2011. "Rain, rain, go away? The investment climate, stateâ€“business relations and firm performance in India," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 172-186.
- Rajesh Raj S.N., 2011. "Technical Efficiency in the Informal Manufacturing Sector," Journal of South Asian Development, , vol. 6(2), pages 213-232, October.
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
- Raj S.N., Rajesh, 2016. "Out of the Shadows?: The Informal Sector in Post-reform India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199460847.