by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Sellinger School of Business and Management
Loyola University of Maryland
Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Eric Gaus & Srikanth Ramamurthy, 2012. "Estimation of Constant Gain Learning Models," Working Papers 12-01, Ursinus College, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2014.
- Eric Gaus & Srikanth Ramamurthy, 2012. "Learning and Loss Functions: Comparing Optimal and Operational Monetary Policy Rules," Working Papers 14-01, Ursinus College, Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2013.
- Srikanth Ramamurthy & Norman Sedgley, 2019. "A Note on School Quality, Educational Attainment and the Wage Gap," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 415-421, June.
- Srikanth Ramamurthy & Norman Sedgley, 2015. "Human Capital Choice and the Wage Gap: The Role of Worklife Expectancy and Statistical Discrimination," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 175-187, June.
- Siddhartha Chib & Srikanth Ramamurthy, 2014. "DSGE Models with Student- t Errors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1-4), pages 152-171, June.
- Srikanth Ramamurthy & Norman Sedgley, 2013. "Exploring Fiscal Policy at Zero Interest Rates in Intermediate Macroeconomics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 353-363, October.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Ramamurthy, Srikanth, 2010. "Tailored randomized block MCMC methods with application to DSGE models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 19-38, March.
- Eric Gaus & Srikanth Ramamurthy, 2019. "A New Approach to Modeling Endogenous Gain Learning," Advances in Econometrics, in: Ivan Jeliazkov & Justin L. Tobias (ed.),Topics in Identification, Limited Dependent Variables, Partial Observability, Experimentation, and Flexible Modeling: Part A, volume 40, pages 203-227, Emerald Publishing Ltd.