SOUTH ASIA:Beyond the Global Financial Crisis
- Amitendu Palit(National University of Singapore, Singapore)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsReligion Extremism; Pakistan; Terrorism; Trilateralism; Bangladesh; South Asia; Global Crisis; Financial Crisis; Reforms; India; Conflicts; Security;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:8038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .