The Little Data Book 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Savedoff & Pablo Gottret, 2008. "Governing Mandatory Health Insurance : Learning from Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6526.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippine Health Sector Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27397, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignatius Madu, 2009. "The environmental impacts of regional disparity in population and wealth distribution in Nigeria," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 265-276.
- Pablo Bustelo, 2005. "China and the Geopolitics of Oil in the Asian Pacific Region," Others 0511005, EconWPA.
- Richerzhagen, Carmen & Scholz, Imme, 2008. "China's Capacities for Mitigating Climate Change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 308-324, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Climate Change and Environment Poverty Reduction - Poverty Reduction Strategies Education - Primary Education Health; Nutrition and Population - Demographics Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:12428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .