Africa Development Indicators 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Economic Forum & World Bank & African Development Bank, 2007. "The Africa Competitiveness Report 2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6612, August.
- John Page & Sonia Plaza, 2006. "Migration Remittances and Development: A Review of Global Evidence," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 245-336, December.
- Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2007.
"Poverty among Cotton Producers: Evidence from West and Central Africa,"
10484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clarence Tsimpo & Quentin Wodon, 2007. "Poverty among Cotton Producers : Evidence from West and Central Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9555, The World Bank.
- Nicolas Depetris Chauvin & Aart Kraay, 2005. "What Has 100 Billion Dollars Worth of Debt Relief Done for Low- Income Countries?," International Finance 0510001, EconWPA.
- Quentin Wodon, 2007.
"Is There a Divergence Between Objective Measures and Subjective Perceptions of Poverty Trends? Evidence from West and Central Africa,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
9554, The World Bank.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Is there a divergence between objective measures and subjective perceptions of poverty trends? Evidence from West and Central Africa," MPRA Paper 10486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cull, Robert & Davis, Lance E. & Lamoreaux, Naomi R. & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent, 2006.
"Historical financing of small- and medium-size enterprises,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3017-3042, November.
- Robert Cull & Lance E. Davis & Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2005. "Historical Financing of Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 11695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freund, Caroline & Spatafora, Nikola, 2005. "Remittances : transaction costs, determinants, and informal flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3704, The World Bank.
- Mohammed El Qorchi & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & John F. Wilson, 2003. "Informal Funds Transfer Systems; An Analysis of the Informal Hawala System," IMF Occasional Papers 222, International Monetary Fund.
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Combining census and household survey data for better targeting: The West and Central Africa Poverty Mapping Initiative," MPRA Paper 10483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Cogneau & Kenneth Houngbedji & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2013.
"The fall of the elephant. Two decades of poverty increase in Côte d’Ivoire (1988 - 2008),"
- Denis Cogneau & Kenneth Houngbedji & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2016. "The fall of the elephant. Two decades of poverty increase in Côte d’Ivoire (1988-2008)," Post-Print hal-01288423, HAL.
- Cogneau, Denis & Houngbedji, Kenneth & Mesple-Somps, Sandrine, 2014. "The fall of the elephant: Two decades of poverty increase in C.te d.Ivoire (1988-2008)," WIDER Working Paper Series 144, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan, 2013. "Power outages and economic growth in Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 19-23.
- Denis Cogneau & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Gilles Spielvogel, 2010. "Development at the border : a study of national integration in post-colonial West Africa," Working Papers halshs-00966312, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Environmental Economics & Policies Governance - Governance Indicators Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:12363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.