Money in Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2018. "Central banks going long," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87618, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Isabel Schnabel, 2014.
"Bubbles and Central Banks: Historical Perspectives,"
1411, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 31 Oct 2014.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Schnabel, Isabel, 2015. "Bubbles and Central Banks: Historical Perspectives," CEPR Discussion Papers 10528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Banks Going Long," CESifo Working Paper Series 6998, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2014. "The Crisis of 1866," Post-Print hal-01293925, HAL.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew T. Levin, 2017.
"Central Bank Digital Currency And The Future Of Monetary Policy,"
Economics Working Papers
17104, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew T. Levin, 2017. "Central Bank Digital Currency and the Future of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 23711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duprey, Thibaut & Klaus, Benjamin & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2017.
"Dating systemic financial stress episodes in the EU countries,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 30-56.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Klaus, Benjamin & Duprey, Thibaut, 2015. "Dating systemic financial stress episodes in the EU countries," Working Paper Series 1873, European Central Bank.
- Thibaut Duprey & Benjamin Klaus & Tuomas Peltonen, 2016. "Dating Systemic Financial Stress Episodes in the EU Countries," Staff Working Papers 16-11, Bank of Canada.
- Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Banks Going Long," Discussion Papers 1810, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Binder, Carola Conces, 2016. "Estimation of historical inflation expectations," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-31.
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin Cruijsen, 2015. "When Does the General Public Lose Trust in Banks?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 127-141, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226742281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .