Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System
- Bodie, Zvi
- Shoven, John B.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zvi Bodie & Jay O. Light & Randall Morck, 1987.
"Funding and Asset Allocation in Corporate Pension Plans: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 15-48
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & Jay O. Light & Randall Morck & Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1984. "Funding and Asset Allocation in Corporate Pension Plans: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 1315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226062815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .