NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2009
- Acemoglu, Daron
- Rogoff, Kenneth
- Woodford, Michael
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerardi, Kristopher & Lambie-Hanson, Lauren & Willen, Paul S., 2013.
"Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes? Evidence from the foreclosure process,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-17.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Lauren Lambie-Hanson & Paul S. Willen, 2011. "Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes?: evidence from the foreclosure process," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Lauren Lambie-Hanson & Paul S. Willen, 2011. "Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes? Evidence from the foreclosure process," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Lauren Lambie-Hanson & Paul S. Willen, 2011. "Do Borrower Rights Improve Borrower Outcomes? Evidence from the Foreclosure Process," NBER Working Papers 17666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cpn:umkeip:v:16:y:2017:i:4:p:413-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2012. "Endogenous Leverage in a Binomial Economy: The Irrelevance of Actual Default," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1877, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226002095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .