From Parent to Child
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dickie, Mark & Messman, Victoria L., 2004. "Parental altruism and the value of avoiding acute illness: are kids worth more than parents?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1146-1174, November.
- Robert Pollak, 2003.
"Gary Becker's Contributions to Family and Household Economics,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 111-141, January.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2002. "Gary Becker's Contributions to Family and Household Economics," NBER Working Papers 9232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Schooling Investments and Macroeconomic Conditions: A Micro-Macro Investigation for Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4184, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mark Agee & Thomas Crocker*, 1998. "Economies, Human Capital, and Natural Assets," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 261-271, April.
- Robert A. Pollak, 1998. "Notes on How Economists Think . . ," JCPR Working Papers 35, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Nancy Birdsall & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1998.
"Intergenerational Schooling Mobility and Macro Conditions and Schooling Policies in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4144, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jere R. Behrman & Nancy Birdsall & Miguel Székely, 1998. "Intergenerational Schooling Mobility and Macro Conditions and Schooling Policies in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6084, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009.
"The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human DEvelopment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 320-364, 04-05.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J., 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," IZA Discussion Papers 4001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," Working Papers 200934, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," NBER Working Papers 14695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnston, David W. & Schurer, Stefanie & Shields, Michael A., 2011.
"Evidence on the Long Shadow of Poor Mental Health across Three Generations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David W. Johnston; & Stefanie Schurer; & Michael Shields;, 2012. "Evidence on the long shadow of poor mental health across three generations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Inversiones en enseñanza y condiciones macroeconómicas: investigación micro-macro de América Latina y el Caribe," Research Department Publications 4185, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- de Brauw, Alan, 2004. "Parents As Public Goods: Theory And Evidence From Rural China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20298, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Ashlesha Datar & M. Rebecca Kilburn & David S Loughran, 2006. "Health Endowments and Parental Investments in Infancy and Early Childhood," Working Papers 367, RAND Corporation.
- Nancy Birdsall & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1998. "Movilidad de la enseñanza intergeneracional y condiciones macro y políticas de enseñanza en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4145, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- David Mayer Foulkes & María Fernanda López Olivo & Edson Serván Mori, 2008.
"Habilidades cognitivas: transmisión intergeneracional por niveles socioeconómicos,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(1), pages 129-156.
- Mayer Foulkes, David & Lopez Olivo, Maria Fernanda & Servan Mori, Edson, 2008.
"Habilidades Cognitivas: Transmision Intergeneracional Por Niveles Socioeconomicos
[Cognitive Abilities: Intergenerational Transmission by Socioeconomic Levels]," MPRA Paper 7180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mayer Foulkes, David & Lopez Olivo, Maria Fernanda & Servan Mori, Edson, 2008. "Habilidades Cognitivas: Transmision Intergeneracional Por Niveles Socioeconomicos
- Christine Barnet-Verzat & François-Charles Wolff, 2003.
"Choix d'éducation et composition par sexe de la fratrie,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 157(1), pages 97-118.
- François-Charles Wolff & Christine Barnet-Verzat, 2003. "Choix d’éducation et composition par sexe de la fratrie," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 157(1), pages 97-118.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Family Capitalism Corporate Governance Theory," MPRA Paper 17886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & DebBurman, Noyna, 2004.
"Pre-School Enrollment: An Analysis by Immigrant Generation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry R. Chiswick & Noyna DebBurman, 2004. "Pre-School Enrollment: An Analysis by Immigrant Generation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0404, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Martha A. Starr, 2006. "Macroeconomic dimensions of social economics: Saving, the stock market, and pension systems," Working Papers 2006-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Findeis, Jill L., 2002. "Subjective Equilibrium Theory of the Farm Household: Theory Revisited and New Directions," Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13,2002, Wye Campus, Imperial College 15723, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226041568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.