A Review of the Components of the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity (MNAAP) 2000-2004
This paper is part of the project “A Review of the Components of the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity (MNAAP)” by the Philippine Institute of Development Studies and the Development Academy of the Philippines. It summarizes the findings in the different components of MNAAP, namely, productivity indicators, science and technology, research and development, human resources, agriculture, efficiency of product markets, infrastructure and governance. The project’s main objective is to assess these different components of the MNAAP, which is envisioned to upgrade the productivity of the agriculture, industry and services sectors in the Philippines.
|This book is provided by Philippine Institute for Development Studies in its series Research Paper Series with number RPS 2001-02 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pids.gov.ph/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alwyn Young, 1992. "A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 13-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1981. "Research on Productivity Growth and Productivity Differences: Dead Ends and New Departures," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1029-64, September.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Young, Alwyn, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-80, August.
- Park, Seung-Rok & Kwon, Jene K, 1995. "Rapid Economic Growth with Increasing Returns to Scale and Little or No Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 332-51, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:rpseri:rps_2001-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.