The Economics of the Private Finance Initiative in the NHS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Declan Gaffney & Allyson M. Pollock, 1999. "Pump-Priming the PFI: Why are Privately Financed Hospital Schemes Being Subsidized?," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 55-62, January.
- repec:ohe:monogr:000442 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Heald & Neal Geaughan, 1997. "Private Finance Initiative: Accounting for the Private Finance Initiative," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 11-16, July.
- Flemming, John & Mayer, Colin, 1997. "The Assessment: Public-Sector Investment," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 1-11, Winter.
- repec:ohe:monogr:000472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heald, David, 1997. "Privately Financed Capital in Public Services," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(5), pages 568-598, December.
- Klein, Michael, 1997. "The Risk Premium for Evaluating Public Projects," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 29-42, Winter.
- Grout, Paul A, 1997. "The Economics of the Private Finance Initiative," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 53-66, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diane Dawson, 2001. "The private finance initiative: a public finance illusion?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 479-486.
- Bennett, John & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2006.
"Building and managing facilities for public services,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 2143-2160, November.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2002. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- JOhn Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/137, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bennett, John & Elisabetta Iossa, 2002. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 22, Royal Economic Society.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2004. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Adam Oliver, 2005. "The English National Health Service: 1979-2005," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 75-99.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2007. "The economics of energy service contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 507-521, January.
- Robert Bain, 2010. "Public sector comparators for UK PFI roads: inside the black box," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 447-471, May.
- Robert McMaster, 2002. "A Socio-instutionalist Critique of the 1990s' Reforms of the United Kingdom's National Health Service," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(3), pages 403-433.
- Spackman, Michael, 2002. "Public-private partnerships: lessons from the British approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Pantaleo, Antonio & Candelise, Chiara & Bauen, Ausilio & Shah, Nilay, 2014. "ESCO business models for biomass heating and CHP: Profitability of ESCO operations in Italy and key factors assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 237-253.
- Thompson, Ceri R. & McKee, Martin, 2004. "Financing and planning of public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the European Union," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 281-291, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Health Care Systems;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:monogr:000470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.