Development of knowledge economy and providing succession in the Russian economic science / in A.I.Anchishkin. Forecasting rate and factors of the economic growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge; economy; economic; science; succession;
- A0 - General Economics and Teaching - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:qjvewn:e2003-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexander Varshavsky). General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .