International Tax Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2008.
"Exports, foreign direct investment, and the costs of corporate taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 460-477, August.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2006. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Coporate Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Corporate Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2114, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Corporate Taxation," Working Papers 0708, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2006. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Corporate Taxation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Corporate Taxation," FIW Working Paper series 005, FIW.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Réjane Hugounenq & Jacques Le Cacheux & Thierry Madiès, 1999. "Diversité des fiscalités européennes et risques de concurrence fiscale," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 70(1), pages 63-109.
- Réjane Hugounenq & Jacques Le Cacheux & Thierry Madiès, 1999. "Diversité des fiscalités européennes et risque de concurrence fiscale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2094, Sciences Po.
- Christoph Sauer & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2002. "Strategies Of International Fiscal Competition For Foreign Direct Investment In A Model With Impure Public Inputs," Departmental Discussion Papers 115, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Engelmann, Dennis, 2008. "Steuerwettbewerb und Finanzverfassung," Working Paper 82/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Emmanuel Bretin & Stéphane Guimbert & Thierry Madiès, 2002. "La concurrence fiscale sur le bénéfice des entreprises : théories et pratiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 156(5), pages 15-42.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2006. "Extensive and Intensive Investment and the Dead Weight Loss of Corporate Taxation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2001. "Income tax competition at the State and Local Level in Switzerland," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 181-213, April.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2000. "Income Tax Competition at the State and Local Level in Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 238, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:btrfin:urn:isbn:9783161467967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed