Japan's Financial Crisis and Its Parallels to U. S. Experience
- Adam S. Posen(Peterson Institute for International Economics)Ryoichi Mikitani
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2006.
"The causes of Japan's `lost decade': The role of household consumption,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 378-400, December.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's "Lost Decade": The Role of Household Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's 'Lost Decade': The Role of Household Consumption," ISER Discussion Paper 0661, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Makoto Saito, 2003. "On Alternatives to Aggressive Demand Policies to Revitalize the Japanese Economy," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 2(3), pages 87-126.
- Yannick Kalantzis & Ryo Kambayashi & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2012.
"Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms,"
CEIS, vol. 26(4), pages 514-541, December.
- Donatella Gatti & Ryo Kambayashi & Sebastien Lechevalier, 2010. "Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-127, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kalantzis, Y. & Kambayashi, R. & Lechevalier, S., 2012. "Wage and Productivity differentials in Japan. The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Working papers 399, Banque de France.
- W. R. Garside, 2012. "Japan’s Great Stagnation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14624.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:piiesr:sr13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .