The Implications of China-Taiwan Economic Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel H. Rosen & Zhi Wang, 2011. "The Implications of China-Taiwan Economic Liberalization," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ., 2012. "East Asian Economic Integration and its Impacts on Regional and Global Economies," Chapters,in: Trade and Industrial Development in East Asia, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frank Bickenbach & Wan-Hsin Liu & Hector Niehues-Jeuffroy, 2015. "On the puzzling slowdown of wage and productivity growth in Taiwan: evidence from a comparison with South Korea," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(1), pages 82-101, May.
- Lien, Donald & Yang, Li & Zhou, Chunyang & Lee, Geul, 2014. "Co-movement between RMB and New Taiwan Dollars: Evidences from NDF markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 265-272.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Yijing Shen & Hsin- hui I.H. Whited, 2013. "Cross- Strait linkages: historica perspective and empirical evidence," Chapters,in: Economic Integration Across the Taiwan Strait, chapter 1, pages 1-29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter C.Y. Chow (ed.), 2013. "Economic Integration Across the Taiwan Strait," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14694.
- Peter C.Y. Chow, 2013. "The emerging trade bloc across the Taiwan Strait in regional and global perspective," Chapters,in: Economic Integration Across the Taiwan Strait, chapter 10, pages 239-267 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:piiepa:pa93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.