China's Strategy to Secure Natural Resources: Risks, Dangers, and Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Theodore H. Moran, 2010. "China's Strategy to Secure Natural Resources: Risks, Dangers, and Opportunities," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendy Dobson, 2011. "History Matters: China and Global Governance," Working Papers Series 20, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Jan 2011.
- Wilson, Jeffrey D., 2012. "Chinese resource security policies and the restructuring of the Asia-Pacific iron ore market," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 331-339.
- Hurst, Luke, 2013. "West and Central African iron ore development and its impact on world prices," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), December.
- Wendy Dobson, 2011. "History Matters: China and Global Governance," Working Papers id:4515, eSocialSciences.
- Barbara Kotschwar & Theodore H. Moran & Julia Muir, 2012. "Chinese Investment in Latin American Resources: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," Working Paper Series WP12-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- -, 2013. "Chinese foreign direct investment in Latin America and the Caribbean: China-Latin America cross-council taskforce. Working document," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 35927 edited by Eclac, February.
- repec:taf:oxdevs:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:443-459 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:piiepa:pa92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.