Figuring Out the Doha Round
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2013.
"The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
19759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Peter Lloyd, 2012. "The role of developing countries in global economic governance," Working Papers 11712, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Popa, Diana, 2011.
"Runda Doha: început fără sfârşit
[Doha Round: the endless beginning]," MPRA Paper 28764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2011.
- United Nations ESCAP (ed.), 2011. "Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2011: Post-crisis trade and investment opportunities," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number aptir2596, September.
- Rachel McCulloch, 2010. "The International Trading System and Its Future," Working Papers 08, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- David Laborde & Will Martin, 2012.
"Agricultural Trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 265-283, August.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2012. "Agricultural trade : what matters in the Doha round ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6261, The World Bank.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will, 2013. "Agricultural trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?," IFPRI discussion papers 1251, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simon Evenett, 2014. "The Doha Round impasse: A graphical account," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 143-162, June.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013.
"International Agricultural Trade and Negotiations : Coping with a New Landscape,"
FOODSECURE Working papers
8, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013.
"International Agricultural Trade and Negotiations : Coping with a New Landscape
[Commerce et négociations agricoles commerciales: s'ajuster au nouvel environnement]," Working Papers hal-01592099, HAL.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "International Agricultural Trade and Negotiations : Coping with a New Landscape
- Schott, Jeffrey J. & Lee, Minsoo & Muir, Julia, 2012. "Prospects for Services Trade Negotiations," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 319, Asian Development Bank.
- Fukase,Emiko & Martin,William J., 2015. "Economic implications of a potential free trade agreement between India and the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7212, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:57:y:2012:i:02:n:s0217590812500087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bosworth, Barry & Collins, Susan M., 2010. "Rebalancing the US Economy in a Postcrisis World," ADBI Working Papers 236, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Klaus Deutsch, 2011. "Doha or Dada: The World Trade Regime at an Historic Crossroads," Working Papers id:4292, eSocialSciences.
- Jeronim Capaldo, 2014. "Trade Hallucination: Risks of Trade Facilitation and Suggestions for Implementation," GDAE Working Papers 14-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership: New Estimates," Working Paper Series WP16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zier, Patrick & Petrick, Martin & Glauben, Thomas, 2010. "Aspekte der Agrarpolitik 2010," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60.
- Diana Popa, 2012. "The Collapse of the Doha Round and a Possible Completion of Negotiations," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(43), pages 165-188, March.
- Peter Lloyd, 2012. "Multilateralism in Crisis," Working Papers 11412, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:piiepa:pa91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.