Capitalizing on the Morocco-US Free Trade Agreement: A Road Map for Success
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Claire Brunel, 2009. "Capitalizing on the Morocco-US Free Trade Agreement: A Road Map for Success," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Dolores Parra Robles & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Celestino Suárez Burguet, 2012. "The impact of FTAs on MENA trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 217, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Azmeh, Shamel, 2015. "Transient global value chains and preferential trade agreements: rules of origin in US trade agreements with Jordan and Egypt," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- M. D. Parra & I. Martinez-Zarzoso & C. Suárez-Burguet, 2016.
"The impact of FTAs on MENA trade in agricultural and industrial products,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(25), pages 2341-2353, May.
- Parra, Maria Dolores & Martínez Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Suárez Burguet, Celestino, 2015. "The impact of FTAs on MENA trade in agricultural and industrial products," Working Papers 2072/250131, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:piiepa:pa88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .