Improving Trade Policy Reviews in the World Trade Organization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2011.
"Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?,"
2011-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2014. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Working Papers 2014-07, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Aaronson, Susan & Abouharb, M. Rodwan, 2011. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Papers 268, World Trade Institute.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Michał Kruszka, 2004. "Institutional Aspects of the World Trade Organization's Functioning," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:piiepa:pa52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .