Panorama Social de América Latina 1999-2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejisjr:48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:anp:econom:v:17:y:2016:3:265_278 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eur:ejserj:302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Rugitsky, 2016.
"Growth, distribution, and sectoral heterogeneity: Reading the Kaleckians in Latin America,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 17(3), pages 265-278.
- Fernando Rugitsky, 2016. "Growth, distribution, and sectoral heterogeneity: reading the Kaleckians in Latin America," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_26, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Fernando Rugitsky, 2018. "Growth, Distribution, And Sectoral Heterogeneity: Reading The Kaleckians In Latin America," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 85, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- LÃ¼tkepohl,Helmut & KrÃ¤tzig,Markus (ed.), 2004. "Applied Time Series Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521547871, October.
- repec:eur:ejisjr:74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eur:ejisjr:141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBIENESTAR SOCIAL; CONDICIONES SOCIALES; DISTRIBUCION DEL INGRESO; DROGAS DE USO INDEBIDO; EMPLEO; ENVEJECIMIENTO; IGUALDAD; ESTRUCTURA SOCIAL; INDICADORES SOCIALES; NUTRICION; POBREZA; SEGURIDAD SOCIAL; TRAFICO DE DROGAS; NIÑOS; AGEING; DRUG TRAFFIC; DRUGS OF ABUSE; EMPLOYMENT; EQUALITY; INCOME DISTRIBUTION; CHILDREN; NUTRITION; POVERTY; SOCIAL CONDITIONS; SOCIAL INDICATORS; SOCIAL SECURITY; SOCIAL STRUCTURE; SOCIAL WELFARE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col010:1256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.