A Textbook of Cultural Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer MÃ¶ller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2012.
"On prisoner's dilemmas and gilded cages: The economics of heritage preservation,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p783, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "Game of Zones: The Economics of Conservation Areas," SERC Discussion Papers 0143, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "The economics of conservation area designation," ERSA conference papers ersa13p87, European Regional Science Association.
- Aleksandra Wiśniewska & Mikołaj Czajkowski, 2015. "Utilizing the Discrete Choice Experiment Approach for Designing a Socially Efficient Cultural Policy: The case of municipal theaters in Warsaw," Working Papers 2015-36, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Barile, Sergio & Montella, Massimo & Saviano, Marialuisa, 2012. "A service-based systems view of cultural heritage," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 5(2), pages 106-136.
- Gillian Doyle, 2010. "Why culture attracts and resists economic analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(4), pages 245-259, November.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10824-015-9262-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Di Gaetano & Isidoro Mazza, 2017.
"“Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow” on the implications of deaccess policies for donations to museums,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(3), pages 237-258, August.
- Di Gaetano, Luigi & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "“Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow?” On the implications of deaccess policies on donations to museums," MPRA Paper 39611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Di Gaetano & Isidoro Mazza, 2014. "Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow: On the implications of deaccess policies on donations to museums," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2014, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Apr 2014.
- Christian Barrère & Sophie Delabruyère, 2011. "Intellectual property rights on creativity and heritage: the case of the fashion industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 305-339, December.
- Jose A Bermudez Trivino & Lina M Medina Hurtado & Luis Fernando Aguado Quintero, 2015. "Analyzing the decision to listen to recorded music. A microeconometric approach," Working Papers 3, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Milton Marquis, 2013. "Bringing Culture to Macroeconomics," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(3), pages 301-315, September.
- Bermúdez Triviño, José A. & Medina Hurtado, Lina M. & Aguado Quintero, Luis F., 2016. "La decisión de escuchar música grabada en Colombia. Un enfoque microeconométrico || The decision of listening to recorded music in Colombia. A microeconometric approach," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 21(1), pages 21-38, June.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521888721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .