The European Union
The European Union has established itself as a leading text that provides readers from all disciplines with a sound understanding of the economics and policies of the EU. Its wealth of information, detail and analysis has ensured that previous editions have been read by students, researchers and professional policy makers alike. This new edition: • Covers all recent developments affecting the EU such as enlargement, the ratification of the Nice Treaty and the Convention for the Future of Europe • Has been thoroughly updated and includes new contributors for the chapters on social policy, the single market, EU competition policy, and the legal dimension of the EU • Is written in a clear and engaging style by a team of internationally renowned academics.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521874434 and published in 2007.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cambridge.org|
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010.
"Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis: The case for a Global Keynesian New Deal,"
IPE Working Papers
06/2010, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis – the case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," MPRA Paper 21175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- European Commission, 2012. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2012 edition," Taxation trends 2012, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Neal, Larry & Garcia-Iglesias, Concepcion, 2012. "The economy of Spain in the eurozone before and after the crisis of 2008," MPRA Paper 37008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Combe & Constance Monnier & Renaud Legal, 2008. "Cartels: The Probability of Getting Caught in the European Union," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 12, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- European Commission, 2010. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2010 edition," Taxation trends 2010, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton & Tiger Li, 2008. "The International Business Ethics Index: Asian Emerging Economies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 643-651, July.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger & Till van Treeck, 2011. "The European Financial and Economic Crisis: Alternative Solutions from a (Post-) Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 9-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- European Commission, 2014. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2014 edition," Taxation trends 2014, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Luca Agnello & Vítor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012.
"Are there change-points in the likelihood of a fiscal consolidation ending?,"
NIPE Working Papers
18/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "Are There Change-Points in the Likelihood of a Fiscal Consolidation Ending?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-06, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Martin Hellwig, 2009.
"Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis,"
Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 129-207, June.
- Martin Hellwig, 2008. "Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_43, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- European Commission, 2013. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2013 edition," Taxation trends 2013, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton, 2008. "The International Business Ethics Index: Japan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 379-385, June.
- Ioan Popescu, 2011. "The Expansion Of European Bureaucracy," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(3), pages 415-428, September.
- European Commission, 2011. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2011 edition," Taxation trends 2011, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Denny Ellerman, 2009. "The EU's Emissions Trading Scheme: A Proto-Type Global System?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 2, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2011:v:3:p:415-428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillian G.H. Garcia & Rosa M. Lastra & María J. Nieto, 2009. "Bankruptcy and reorganization procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 240-276, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2570 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton & Phillip Shepherd, 2014. "Business Ethics Index: Latin America," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 209-218, January.
- Rui Henrique Alves & Óscar Afonso, 2007. "Fiscal Federalism in the European Union: How Far Are We?," FEP Working Papers 244, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521874434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed