The Economic History of the Caribbean since the Napoleonic Wars
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Mohan, Preeya & Strobl, Eric, 2016.
"Hurricane damage risk assessment in the Caribbean: An analysis using synthetic hurricane events and nightlight imagery,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 135-144.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl, 2014. "Hurricane Damage Risk Assessment in the Caribbean: An Analysis using Synthetic Hurricane Events and Nightlight Imagery," Working Papers 2014-593, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl, 2016. "Hurricane damage risk assessment in the Caribbean: An analysis using synthetic hurricane events and nightlight imagery," Post-Print hal-01446214, HAL.
- Preeya Mohan, 2016. "Caribbean Diversification and Development," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1434-1453, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521145602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .