Toward Improving Canada's Skilled Immigration Policy: An Evaluation Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbott, Michael G. & Beach, Charles M., 2011. "Immigrant Earnings Differences Across Admission Categories and Landing Cohorts in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2011.
- Ake Blomqvist & Colin Busby, 2012. "Better Value for Money in Healthcare: European Lessons for Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 339, January.
- Ana M. Ferrer & Garnett Picot & William Craig Riddell, 2014.
"New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants,"
International Migration Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 846-867, September.
- Ferrer, Ana & Picot, Garnett & Riddell, W. Craig, 2014. "New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Olga Timofeeva & Evguenia Tsiroulnitchenko, 2013. "Immigrant Assimilation, Canada 1971–2006: Has the Tide Turned?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 455-475, December.
- Colin Busby & Miles Corak, "undated". "Don’t Forget the Kids: How Immigrant Policy Can Help Immigrants’ Children," e-briefs 174, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Arthur Sweetman & Casey Warman, 2012. "The Structure of Canada`s Immigration System and Canadian Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers 1292, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Warman, Casey & Worswick, Christopher, 2014. "Technological Change and Declining Immigrant Outcomes, Implications for Income Inequality in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-51, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Nov 2014.
- Casey Warman & Christopher Worswick, 2015.
"Technological change, occupational tasks and declining immigrant outcomes: Implications for earnings and income inequality in Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(2), pages 736-772, May.
- Casey Warman & Christopher Worswick, 2015. "Technological Change, Occupational Tasks and Declining Immigrant Outcomes: Implications for Earnings and Income Inequality in Canada," NBER Working Papers 21307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Worswick, "undated". "Improving Immigrant Selection: Further Changes Are Required Before Increasing Inflows," e-briefs 157, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Ferrer, Ana M. & Picot, Garnett & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canadaâ€™s Evolving Approach to Immigration Selection," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2012.
- Peri, Giovanni & Shih, Kevin Y., 2013. "Foreign Scientists and Engineers and Economic Growth in Canadian Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 7367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth and innovation; Canada; immigration; skilled immigration; point system;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:polstd:20111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .