FAQ for authors registered in RePEc
General RePEc questions
- What is the purpose on the RePEc Author Service?
- What is RePEc?
- Is RePEc used?
- What are RePEc services?
- How can I get my department's working papers or my journal's articles listed?
- How can I optimize the visibility of my works?
- I want to help more with RePEc. What can I do?
- Who pays for RePEc and its services as it is free for all?
- How often is RePEc data updated?
- I do not like my password
- I do not remember my password, how can I get it?
- I do not have access to my old email address, how can I get a password reminder?
- I moved, what should I do?
- Why do not all my works show up?
- There is a typo in the listing of my works, who should I alert?
- I want to register my colleagues. How do I proceed?
- There is an inaccuracy regarding the listing of my affiliation(s). What should I do?
- How do I remove an item from the database?
- A working paper of mine now got published in a journal. What should I do?
- Should I delete old working papers?
- How do I link two versions of the same paper?
- I mistakenly asked that some of my papers be never suggested again. What can I do to have them back in my profile?
- Is RePEc responsible for the spam I get?
- I am getting a security certificate warning when accessing the RePEc Author Service
- Where do I sign up for monthly mailings?
- I receive monthly mailings, but I want someone else to receive them. Can you change the address?
- How are the statistics in the email computed?
- Why do I seem to have several profile pages on the web?
- Why am I not get a monthly email?
- I do not want to get the mailings anymore. What can I do?
RankingsSee the separate FAQ for rankings.
Comments and additions about your own experience are welcome. Send them to Christian Zimmermann.