Applying fuzzy parametersin pricing financial derivatives inspiredby the kyoto protocol
The emission trading is proposed in the Kyoto Protocol. An appropriate market and the market of financial derivatives for allowances will be established. Using the neutral martingale method and Monte Carlo simulations, we propose a stochastic model with a pricing formula, which may be useful for an evaluation of derivatives inspired by the Kyoto Protocol.
Volume (Year): 4 (2009)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ioz.pwr.wroc.pl/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cason, T.N. & Gangadharan, L., 1997.
"An Experimental Study of Electronic Bulletin Board Trading for Emission Permits,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
592, The University of Melbourne.
- Cason, Timothy N & Gangadharan, Lata, 1998. "An Experimental Study of Electronic Bulletin Board Trading for Emission Permits," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 55-73, July.
- Devlin, R.A. & Grafton, R.Q., 1993.
"Tradeable Permits, Missing Markets, and Technology,"
9301e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- R. Devlin & R. Grafton, 1994. "Tradeable permits, missing markets, and technology," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 171-186, April.
- Lemming, Jacob, 2003. "Financial risks for green electricity investors and producers in a tradable green certificate market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 1998. "Marketable pollution permits with uncertainty and transaction costs," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-50, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:4:y:2009:p:77-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Wawrzynowski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.