Credibility And Strategic Learning In Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2011. "Credibility and Strategic Learning in Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 972, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2011. "Credibility and Strategic Learning in Networks," Economic Research Papers 270752, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 1998. "Learning from Neighbours," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 595-621.
- Timothy G. Conley & Christopher R. Udry, 2010.
"Learning about a New Technology: Pineapple in Ghana,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 35-69, March.
- Timothy G. Conley & Christopher R. Udry, 2005. "Learning about a new technology: pineapple in Ghana," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Udry, Christopher R., 2000. "Learning About a New Technology: Pineapple In Ghana," Center Discussion Papers 28400, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Conley, T.G. & Udry, C.R., 2000. "Learning about a New Technology: Pineapple in Ghana," Papers 817, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Timothy G. Conley & Christopher R. Udry, 2000. "Learning About a New Technology: Pineapple in Ghana," Working Papers 817, Economic Growth Center, Yale University, revised May 2004.
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2009. "Influencing the influencers: a theory of strategic diffusion," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(3), pages 509-532, September.
- Munshi, Kaivan, 2004. "Social learning in a heterogeneous population: technology diffusion in the Indian Green Revolution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 185-213, February.
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Galeotti, Andrea, 2007. "A Theory of Strategic Diffusion," Coalition Theory Network Working Papers 9096, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimberley Scharf, 2014.
"Private Provision Of Public Goods And Information Diffusion In Social Groups,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 1019-1042, November.
- Scharf, Kim, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 48, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kimberley Ann Scharf, 2013. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CESifo Working Paper Series 4492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scharf, Kimberley, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 8607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsakas, Nikolas, 2017.
"Diffusion by imitation: The importance of targeting agents,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 118-151.
- Nikolas Tsakas, 2013. "Diffusion by Imitation: The Importance of Targeting Agents," 2013 Papers pts99, Job Market Papers.
- Nikolas Tsakas, 2014. "Diffusion by imitation: the importance of targeting agents," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 3, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Nov 2014.
- Nikolas Tsakas, 2015. "Diffusion by imitation: The importance of targeting agents," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 11-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:57:y:2016:i::p:759-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .