Quality Choice And Market Structure: A Dynamic Analysis Of Nursing Home Oligopolies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2017.
"Firm‐Driven Management of Longevity Risk: Analysis of Lump‐Sum Forward Payments in Japanese Nursing Homes,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 169-204, February.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "Firm-driven Management for Longevity Risk: Analysis of Lump-sum Forward Payments in Japanese Nursing Homes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-908, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Martin B. Hackmann, 2019.
"Incentivizing Better Quality of Care: The Role of Medicaid and Competition in the Nursing Home Industry,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 109(5), pages 1684-1716, May.
- Martin B. Hackmann, 2017. "Incentivizing Better Quality of Care: The Role of Medicaid and Competition in the Nursing Home Industry," NBER Working Papers 24133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Mathieu Marcoux, 2019.
"Imposing equilibrium restrictions in the estimation of dynamic discrete games,"
tecipa-646, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Mathieu Marcoux, 2019. "Imposing equilibrium restrictions in the estimation of dynamic discrete games," Cahiers de recherche 2019-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Mathieu Marcoux, 2019. "Imposing Equilibrium Restrictions in the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games," Cahiers de recherche 10-2019, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Marcoux, Mathieu, 2019. "Imposing Equilibrium Restrictions in the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 14007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luan, Mengna & Shao, Xiang & Dou, Fengman, 2020. "Financial conditions, health care provision, and patient outcomes: Evidence from Chinese public hospitals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 186(C).
- Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Scott, Paul & Souza-Rodrigues, Eduardo, 2017. "Identification of Counterfactuals in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:56:y:2015:i::p:1261-1290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.