Firm Dynamics In An Urban Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2017.
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 40-70.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Südekum, Jens, 2011. "Spatial frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Spatial Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 7175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2011. "Spatial Frictions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1108, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2014. "Spatial frictions," DICE Discussion Papers 160, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- J. Scott Holladay & Lawrence D. LaPlue III, 2020. "Decomposing Changes in Establishment Level Emissions with Entry and Exit," Working Papers 2020-01, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Sergey Kichko, 2018. "Competition, Land Price, and City Size," HSE Working papers WP BRP 190/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sergey Kichko & Wen-Jung Liang & Chao-Cheng Mai & Jacques-Francois Thisse & Ping Wang, 2020. "The Rise (and Fall) of Tech Clusters," CESifo Working Paper Series 8527, CESifo.
- Brinkman, Jeffrey C., 2016.
"Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 13-31.
- Jeffrey Brinkman, 2013. "Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities," Working Papers 13-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2013.
- Jeffrey Brinkman, 2016. "Congestion, Agglomeration, and the Structure of Cities," Working Papers 16-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cecile Gaubert, 2018. "Firm Sorting and Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 24478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaubert, Cécile, 2018. "Firm Sorting and Agglomeration," CEPR Discussion Papers 12835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2014. "Monocentric city redux," Research Working Paper RWP 14-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Nov 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:56:y:2015:i::p:1135-1164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.