Conditional Stochastic Dominance Tests In Dynamic Settings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olmo, José & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2013. "Conditional stochastic dominance tests in dynamic settings," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1205, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Olmo, José & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2010. "Conditional stochastic dominance tests in dynamic settings," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1029, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garry F. Barrett & Stephen G. Donald, 2003. "Consistent Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 71-104, January.
- Scaillet, Olivier & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2010.
"Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 169-180.
- Olivier Scaillet & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2005. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," FAME Research Paper Series rp154, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Nikolas Topaloglou & Olivier Scaillet & University of Geneva, 2006. "Testing foe Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Carlos Escanciano, J., 2007. "Nonparametric tests for conditional symmetry in dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 652-682, December.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2013. "Conditional Stochastic Dominance Testing," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 16-28, January.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Kaur, Amarjot & Prakasa Rao, B.L.S. & Singh, Harshinder, 1994. "Testing for Second-Order Stochastic Dominance of Two Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 849-866, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvanitis, Stelios & Scaillet, Olivier & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2020.
"Spanning tests for Markowitz stochastic dominance,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 291-311.
- Stelios Arvanitis & O. Scaillet & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2018. "Spanning Tests for Markowitz Stochastic Dominance," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-08, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Olivier Scaillet & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2018. "Spanning Tests for Markowitz Stochastic Dominance," Papers 1810.10800, arXiv.org.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2015. "Consistent tests for risk seeking behavior: A stochastic dominance approach," Working Papers 201511, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- E. Agliardi & M. Pinar & T. Stengos, 2014. "Assessing temporal trends and industry contributions to air and water pollution using stochastic dominance," Working Papers wp981, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ng, Pin & Wong, Wing-Keung & Xiao, Zhijie, 2017. "Stochastic dominance via quantile regression with applications to investigate arbitrage opportunity and market efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(2), pages 666-678.
- Linton, O. & Seo, M. & Whang, Y-J., 2020. "Testing Stochastic Dominance with Many Conditioning Variables," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2004, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Agliardi, Elettra & Agliardi, Rossella & Pinar, Mehmet & Stengos, Thanasis & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2012. "A new country risk index for emerging markets: A stochastic dominance approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 741-761.
- Olmo, José & Sanso-Navarro, Marcos, 2012. "Forecasting the performance of hedge fund styles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2351-2365.
- Arvanitis, Stelios & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2017. "Testing for prospect and Markowitz stochastic dominance efficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 253-270.
- Pinar, Mehmet & Stengos, Thanasis & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2020. "On the construction of a feasible range of multidimensional poverty under benchmark weight uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 281(2), pages 415-427.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:55:y:2014:i::p:819-838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.