Identity, Identity Politics, and Neoliberalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis,John B., 2010. "Individuals and Identity in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107001923, April.
- John B. Davis, 2007. "Akerlof and Kranton on identity in economics: inverting the analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 349-362, May.
- Kosta Josifidis & Alpar Lošonc & Novica Supić, 2010. "Neoliberalism: Befall or Respite?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(1), pages 101-117, March.
- John Davis, 2009. "Identity and Individual Economic Agents: A Narrative Approach," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(1), pages 71-94.
- Howard Stein, 2012. "The Neoliberal Policy Paradigm and the Great Recession," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 421-440, September.
- Gérard Dumesnil & Dominique Levy, 2011. "The crisis of neoliberalism," Post-Print halshs-00654682, HAL.
- John Davis, 2002. "Capabilities and Personal Identity: Using Sen to explain personal identity in Folbre's 'structures of constraint' analysis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 481-496.
More about this item
KeywordsIdentity; Identity politics; Neoliberalism; Heterodox economics; Agency;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- N32 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:61:y:2014:i:4:p:503-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.