Using Fuzzy Logic for Evaluating the Level of Countries’ (Regions’) Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin & Suen, Yu-Bo, 2010. "Dynamic effects of trade openness on financial development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 254-261, January.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2009.
"Modeling services liberalization: The case of Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 668-679, May.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Modeling services liberalization : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4544, The World Bank.
- Nathalie Homlong & Elisabeth Springler, 2010. "Economic Development and Foreign Direct Investment: How to Create Sustainable Development An Analysis of the Potential for Sustainable Development on the Indian Subcontinent," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(3), pages 333-347, September.
More about this item
KeywordsModel; Evaluation; Economy development; Fuzzy sets.;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:59:y:2012:i:3:p:293-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.