Limits of Policy Intervention in a World of Neoliberal Mechanism Designs: Paradoxes of the Global Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger B. Myerson, 2008.
"Perspectives on Mechanism Design in Economic Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 586-603, June.
- Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Perspectives on Mechanism Design in Economic Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- repec:fth:harver:1418 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1992. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth: How Strong Is the Nexus?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 157-212.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- Varoufakis, Yanis, 2011. "The Global Minotaur," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9781780320151, April.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "How Does Macroeconomic Policy Affect Output?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 433-494.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" The Limits of Arbitrage,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 5167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2003. "The North American Economies After NAFTA : A Critical Appraisal," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 5-27.
- Gary Dymski, 2011. "The International Debt Crisis," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2005. "NAFTA Revisited: Achievements and Challenges," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 332.
- S. Abu Turab Rizvi, 2006. "The Sonnenschein-Mantel-Debreu Results after Thirty Years," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 228-245, Supplemen.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:357-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeLong J. Bradford, 2011. "Economics in Crisis," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-2, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip Anthony Oâ€™Hara, 2014. "Political Economy of Love: Nurturance Gap, Disembedded Economy and Freedom Constraints within Neoliberal Capitalism," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(2), pages 161-192, March.
- Howard Stein, 2012. "The Neoliberal Policy Paradigm and the Great Recession," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 421-440, September.
- Pascal Petit, 2013. "France and Germany Nuclear Energy Policies Revisited: A Veblenian Appraisal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 687-698, September.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2014. "The neoclassical sink and the heterodox spiral: political divides and lines of communication in economics," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, January.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2014. "Output-gaps in the PIIGS Economies: An Ingredient of a Greek Tragedy," GEMF Working Papers 2014-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoliberal mechanism design; Policy activism; Keynesian- Monetarist controversy; Globalization; Capital mobility; Hyman Minsky; Bradford De Long;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:58:y:2011:i:3:p:285-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.