Challenges of Industrial Development of Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- János Kornai, 2006. "The great transformation of Central Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 207-244, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jovan Filipović & Srečko Devjak & Goran Putnik, 2012. "Knowledge Based Economy: The Role of Expert Diaspora," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 369-386, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial challenges; Macroeconomic effects; Structural changes; Competitiveness; Industrial policy;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:56:y:2009:i:4:p:507-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .