Monetary and Exchange Rate Regimes Changes: The Cases of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Republic of Serbia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kosta Josifidis & Jean-Pierre Allegret & Emilija Beker Pucar, 2009. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Regimes Changes: The Cases of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Republic of Serbia," Post-Print halshs-00404729, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr, 2006. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and 'Fear of Floating'," Studies in Economics 0605, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ahmet Atil Asici & Nadezhda Ivanova & Charles Wyplosz, 2008.
"How to exit from fixed exchange rate regimes?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 219-246.
- Ahmet Asici; Nadezhda Ivanova; Charles Wyplosz, 2005. "How to Exit From Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes?," IHEID Working Papers 03-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Asici, Ahmet Atil & Ivanova, Nadezhda & Wyplosz, Charles, 2005. "How to Exit from Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Soyoung, 2003.
"Monetary policy, foreign exchange intervention, and the exchange rate in a unifying framework,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 355-386.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2000. "Real Effective Exchange Rate and the Constant Elasticity of Substitution Assumption," IMF Working Papers 00/128, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Đorđe Đukić & Mališa Đukić, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis and the Behaviour of Short-Term Interest Rates International and Serbian Aspects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 491-506.
- Novák, Zsuzsanna, 2014.
"Monetáris politika, infláció és gazdasági növekedés Kelet-Közép- és Délkelet-Európában
[Monetary policy, inflation and economic growth in Central and South Eastern Europe]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 923-942.
- Zorica Mladenović & Kosta Josifidis & Slađana Srdić, 2013. "The Purchasing Power Parity in Emerging Europe: Empirical Results Based on Two-Break Analysis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 179-202.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Current Account Adjustments and Real Exchange Rates in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jelena Fabris, 2015. "Inflation Targeting in Serbia," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(2), pages 59-74.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013.
"Real Output and Prices Adjustments under Different Exchange Rate Regimes,"
46879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1064, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rajmund MIRDALA, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Domestic Prices In The Central European Countries,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(3(9)_Fall).
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices in the Central European countries," MPRA Paper 19282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tayfur Bayat & Saban Nazlioglu & Selim Kayhan, 2015.
"Exchange Rate and Oil Price Interactions in Transition Economies: Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 267-285.
- William Barnett & Ryadh M. Alkhareif, 2015. "Core Inflation Indicators For Saudi Arabia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201410, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Erdal Demirhan & Banu Demirhan, 2015. "The Dynamic Effect of ExchangeRate Volatility on Turkish Exports: Parsimonious Error-Correction Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 429-451.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2009. "Interest Rate Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in the Selected EMU Candidate Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 359-377.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2012. "Interest Rates Determination and Crisis Puzzle (Empirical Evidence from the European Transition Economies)," MPRA Paper 43756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2012. "Macroeconomic Aspects of Real Exchange Rate Volatility in the Central European Countries," MPRA Paper 40910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro D Guerson, 2015. "Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy in Bolivia," IMF Working Papers 15/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Kosta Josifidis & Emilija Beker Pucar & SlaÄ‘ana SrdiÄ‡ & Gabriela Ivan, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Advanced vs. Emerging Economies before and after the Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 79-106.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate targeting; Inflation targeting; Intermediate exchange rate regimes; Monetary transmission channels;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:199-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .