Trade Liberalization in the South East Europe Effects and Controversial Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Montiel & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1991.
"Macroeconomic Implications of Real Exchange Rate Targeting in Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 872-900, December.
- Peter J Montiel & Jonathan David Ostry, 1991. "Macroeconomic Implications of Real Exchange Rate Targeting in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 91/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Hinkle, Lawrence E. & Monteil, Peter J. (ed.), 1999. "Exchange Rate Misalignment: Concepts and Measurement for Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195211269, June.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Soto, Raimundo, 1994. "Capital flows and long-term equilibrium real exchange rates in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1306, The World Bank.
- Cottani, Joaquin A & Cavallo, Domingo F & Khan, M Shahbaz, 1990. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior and Economic Performance in LDCs," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 61-76, October.
- Ghiath Shabsigh & Ilker Domaç, 1999. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior and Economic Growth; Evidence from Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, and Tunisia," IMF Working Papers 99/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1995.
"Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate: A Stock-Flow Perspective,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 80-107, March.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1994. "Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate; A Stock-Flow Perspective," IMF Working Papers 94/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Tunisia’s Experience with Real Exchange Rate Targeting and the Transition to a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 02/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Martine Guerguil & Martin D Kaufman, 1998. "Competitiveness and the Evolution of the Real Exchange Rate in Chile," IMF Working Papers 98/58, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GoranKovachev, 2012. "Agricultural Credit Discount Fund Â€“ Agribusiness Support Credit Line In Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 41-55, June.
- Dushko Josheski & Darko Lazarov, 2012.
"Nominal Effective Exchange Rate Neutrality: The Case Of Macedonia,"
Center For Economic Analyses, pages 17-24, June.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "Nominal effective exchange rate neutrality: the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 37994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malay Kanti Roy & Hirak Ray & Tamojit Roy, 2012. "Benefits From International Diversification: Indian Experiences," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 5-16, June.
- Jelena Trivic & Łukasz Klimczak, 2015. "The determinants of intra-regional trade in the Western Balkans," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 37-66.
- Fatih Macit, 2012. "What Determines The Non-Performing Loans Ratio: Evidence From Turkish Commercial Banks," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 33-39, June.
- MSc. Arjan Tushaj & PhD. Valentina Sinaj, 2012. "What About The Relationship Between Banking Competition And Financial Stability? Case Of Albania," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 25-32, June.
- Gjorgji Gockov & Daniela Mamucevska & Borce Trenovski & Biljana Tashevska, 2012. "The Role, Significance And Trend Of Construction Sector In Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 57-70, June.
- Safet Kurtovic & Boris Siljkovic & Boban Dasic, 2013. "The Effect Of Non-Tariff Barriers On Trading Flows Bosnia And Herzegovina Within Cefta 2006," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 5-22, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalization; Regional cooperation; Free trade area; Intra-regional trade; South East Europe; European Union;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:55:y:2008:i:4:p:497-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .