Les relations commerciales entre l’Union européenne et la Chine dans le nouveau contexte international : du statut d’économie de marché à la réforme des instruments de défense commerciale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Guillou, 2018. "Doit-on s'inquiéter de la stratégie industrielle de la Chine ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1gkslk4pk19, Sciences Po.
- Dani Rodrik, 2018. "What Do Trade Agreements Really Do?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 73-90, Spring.
- Cecilia Bellora & Sébastien Jean, 2016. "Le statut d’économie de marché de la Chine : un enjeu fort pour le commerce européen," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 370.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olney, William W., 2020.
"Cabotage sabotage? The curious case of the Jones Act,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- William W. Olney, 2019. "Cabotage Sabotage? The Curious Case of the Jones Act," Working Papers 2019-6, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- William W. Olney, 2020. "Cabotage Sabotage? The Curious Case of the Jones Act," Working Papers 202014, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- William W. Olney, 2019. "Cabotage Sabotage? The Curious Case of the Jones Act," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Giovanni Maggi & Ralph Ossa, 2020. "Are Trade Agreements Good For You?," NBER Working Papers 27252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- No authors listed, 2018. "Editorial - Internationaler Handel und Handelsabkommen," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 44(3), pages 275-291.
- Julia Seiermann, 2018. "Only Words? How Power in Trade Agreement Texts Affects International Trade Flows," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 80, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Kolcava, Dennis & Nguyen, Quynh & Bernauer, Thomas, 2019. "Does trade liberalization lead to environmental burden shifting in the global economy?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 98-112.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2020. "Free Trade Agreements in the World Trade System: Substance and Semantics," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 55(1), pages 13-20, February.
- Amelia U. Santos‐Paulino & Alisa DiCaprio & Maria V. Sokolova, 2019. "The development trinity: How regional integration impacts growth, inequality and poverty," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7), pages 1961-1993, July.
- Jakob Kapeller & Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger, 2019.
"Economic Polarisation in Europe: Causes and Policy Options,"
ICAE Working Papers
99, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Kapeller, Jakob & Gräbner, Claudius & Heimberger, Philipp, 2019. "Economic polarisation in Europe: Causes and policy options," ifso working paper series 5, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute for Socio-Economics (ifso).
- Frederick Guy, 0. "Who wants their city to become a world city? Comment on “Expanding the international trade and investment policy agenda: The role of cities and services”," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-5.
- Alberto Baffigi, 2018. "Note bibliografiche: Cangiani M., Cammozzo A., Gambarotto F., Gnesutta C., Lampa R., Perri S., Ramazzotti P. e Salento A., (2017), Stato sociale, politica economica e democrazia. Riflessioni sullo spa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 71(282), pages 157-167.
- Rita Cappariello & Michele Mancini, 2019. "US trade policy in numbers: how exposed is the EU?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 528, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Frederick Guy, 2020. "Who wants their city to become a world city? Comment on “Expanding the international trade and investment policy agenda: The role of cities and services”," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(3), pages 224-228, September.
- Franco-Bedoya, Sebastian & Frohm, Erik, 2020. "Global trade in final goods and intermediate inputs: impact of FTAs and reduced “Border Effects”," Working Paper Series 2410, European Central Bank.
- Zhou, Yan & Chen, Shumei & Chen, Mei, 2019. "Global value chain, regional trade networks and Sino-EU FTA," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 26-38.
- Lukaszuk, Piotr & Legge, Stefan, 2019. "Which Factors Determine the Utilization of Preferential Tariff Rates?," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203639, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Timini, Jacopo, 2020. "Staying dry on Spanish wine: The rejection of the 1905 Spanish-Italian trade agreement," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Florian Springholz, 2018. "Measuring Economic Openness," wiiw Working Papers 157, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Christine Côté & Saul Estrin & Daniel Shapiro, 2020. "Expanding the international trade and investment policy agenda: The role of cities and services," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(3), pages 199-223, September.
- Ignacio Ramirez Cisneros, 2020. "The odd fiscal ‘implicit bargain’ in the Eurozone. A continental view of sovereignty: List, Chartalism, and Keynes’ international economics," Working Papers PKWP2013, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Cédric Durand & Wiliiam Milberg, 2020.
"Intellectual monopoly in global value chains,"
Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 404-429, March.
- Cédric Durand & William Milberg, 2018. "Intellectual Monopoly in Global Value Chains," Working Papers 1807, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Cédric Durand & Wiliiam Milberg, 2019. "Intellectual monopoly in global value chains," Post-Print halshs-02281005, HAL.
- Cédric Durand & William Milberg, 2018. "Intellectual Monopoly in Global Value Chains [Monopolisation intellectuelle dans les chaines globales de valeur]," CEPN Working Papers hal-01850438, HAL.
- Cédric Durand & William Milberg, 2018. "Intellectual Monopoly in Global Value Chains [Monopolisation intellectuelle dans les chaines globales de valeur]," Working Papers hal-01850438, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:buopee:v:41:y:2019:m:11:i:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/opstrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.