The Consumer Response to the Mexican Peso Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Browning, Martin & Meghir, Costas, 1991. "The Effects of Male and Female Labor Supply on Commodity Demands," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 925-951, July.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filho, Irineu de Carvalho & Chamon, Marcos, 2012.
"The myth of post-reform income stagnation: Evidence from Brazil and Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 368-386.
- Irineu E de Carvalho Filho & Marcos Chamon, 2008. "The Myth of Post-Reform Income Stagnation; Evidence from Brazil and Mexico," IMF Working Papers 08/197, International Monetary Fund.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Chamon, Marcos, 2011. "The myth of post-reform income stagnation: Evidence from Brazil and Mexico," MPRA Paper 28532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & Le, Trinh, 2008.
"CPI bias and real living standards in Russia during the transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 140-160, August.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman, 2004. "CPI Bias and Real Living Standards in Russia During The Transition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 504, Econometric Society.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman & Trinh Le, 2004. "CPI Bias and Real Living Standards in Russia During the Transition," Working Papers in Economics 04/02, University of Waikato.
- Nazli ALIMEN & Gul BAYRAKTAROGLU, 2011. "Consumption Adjustments of Turkish Consumers during the Global Financial Crisis," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 11(2), pages 193-203.
- Pushan Dutt & V. Padmanabhan, 2011. "Crisis and Consumption Smoothing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 491-512, 05-06.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010.
"Rising food prices and coping strategies : household-level evidence from Afghanistan,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5466, The World Bank.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010. "Food Security in Afghanistan: Household-level Evidence from the 2007-08 Food Price Crisis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61139, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anna D'Souza & Dean Jolliffe, 2012.
"Rising Food Prices and Coping Strategies: Household-level Evidence from Afghanistan,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 282-299, August.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010. "Rising food prices and coping strategies : household-level evidence from Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5466, The World Bank.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Schady, Norbert, 2008. "Aggregate economic shocks, child schooling and child health," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4701, The World Bank.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Stillman, Steven, 2011. "What happens to diet and child health when migration splits households? Evidence from a migration lottery program," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 7-15, February.
- Persefoni Polychronidou & Ioannis Petasakis & Giannoula Florou & Anastasios Karasavvoglou, 2014. "Consuming Foods and Household Products in Greece: A Statistical Analysis," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 99-110.
- David McKenzie & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Buying Less, But Shopping More: Changes In Consumption Patterns During A Crisis," Business School Working Papers buyinglessshop, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- TAMURA Sakuya & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2009. "Consumption Insurance against Unforeseen Epidemics:The Case of Avian Influenza in Vietnam," Discussion papers 09023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raphael Nawrotzki & Fernando Riosmena & Lori Hunter, 2013. "Do Rainfall Deficits Predict U.S.-Bound Migration from Rural Mexico? Evidence from the Mexican Census," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(1), pages 129-158, February.
- Gulsah ATAGAN & Suleyman YUKCU, 2013. "Effect of Packing Cost on The Sales Price and Contribution Margin," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Brown, Martin, 2013. "The transmission of banking crises to households : lessons from the 2008-2011 crises in the ECA region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6528, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:y:2006:v:55:i:1:p:139-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .