'Low-tech' Industries: Innovativeness and Development Perspectives—A Summary of a European Research Project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2002. "Market-Oriented Reforms in Bangladesh and their Impact on Poverty?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90521, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Exploring The Relationship Between University And Innovation: Evidence From The Italian Food Industry," Working Papers 201602, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Saon Ray, 2011. "International Technology Diffusion and Productivity in Low- and," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nugroho, Yanuar, 2011. "Opening the black box: The adoption of innovations in the voluntary sector--The case of Indonesian civil society organisations," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 761-777.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010. "Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 55-66.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Patel, Parimal R., 2007. "New wine in old bottles: Technological diffusion in developed economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 708-721.
- Ali Fikirkoca & Bahar Çelikkol Erbas & Arcan Tuzcu, 2011. "Understanding Regional Innovation Systems in LMT Industries: The Case of Turkey as an Emerging Market Economy," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diego Campagnolo & Arnaldo Camuffo, 2011. "Globalization and Low-technology Industries: The Case of Italian Eyewear," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kuwayama, Mikio, 2009. "Quality of Latin American and Caribbean industrialization and integration into the global economy," Comercio Internacional 92, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rammer, Christian & Köhler, Christian & Murmann, Martin & Pesau, Agnes & Schwiebacher, Franz & Kinkel, Steffen & Kirner, Eva & Schubert, Torben & Som, Oliver, 2010. "Innovationen ohne Forschung und Entwicklung: Eine Untersuchung zu Unternehmen, die ohne eigene FuE-Tätigkeit neue Produkte und Prozesse einführen," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 15-2011, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson (ed.), 2011. "Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13293, September.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016.
"Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia,"
CSEF Working Papers
428, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia," IZA Discussion Papers 9658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority For Top Jobs? Investigating The Glass Ceiling In The Italian Academia," Working Papers 201603, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0443-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang-Chih Chen, 2011. "Technological Learning and Capability Building in LMT Industries in Newly Industrializing Countries: Selected Examples from Taiwan," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Filitz, Rainer & Henkel, Joachim & Tether, Bruce S., 2015. "Protecting aesthetic innovations? An exploration of the use of registered community designs," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1192-1206.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson & Richard N. Langlois, 2009. "Innovation Processes and Industrial Districts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2011. "Engineering versus Craftsmanship: Innovation in the Electric Guitar Industry, 1945–1984," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Santamara, Llus & Nieto, Mara Jess & Barge-Gil, Andrs, 2009. "Beyond formal R&D: Taking advantage of other sources of innovation in low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 507-517.
- Woodfield, Paul & Husted, Kenneth, 2017. "Intergenerational knowledge sharing in family firms: Case-based evidence from the New Zealand wine industry," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, pages 57-69.
- Plechero, Monica, 2009. "The Role of Local Universities in Improving Traditional SMEs Innovative Performances: The Veneto Region Case," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009. "The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 559-569.
- repec:sgm:resrep:v:2:i:22:y:2016:p:23-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franz Tödtling & Markus Grillitsch, 2014. "Types of Innovation, Competencies of Firms, and External Knowledge Sourcing—Findings from Selected Sectors and Regions of Europe," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), pages 330-356.
More about this item
Keywordslow-technology; technology indicators; knowledge society; innovation policy; industrial development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:promet:v:24:y:2006:i:1:p:3-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPRO20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.