Classification of Industries by Level of Technology: An Appraisal and some Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther, Jutta, 2004. "Technological capability of foreign and West German investors in East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 189, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Eduardo Pol & Peter Carroll & Paul Robertson, 2002. "A New Typology for Economic Sectors with a view to Policy Implications," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 61-76.
- Jeon, Yongbok & Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2013. "Foreign direct investment spillover effects in China: Are they different across industries with different technological levels?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 105-117.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Eduardo Pol & Peter Carroll & Paul Robertson, 2001. "A New Taxonomy of Economic sectors With a View to Policy Implications," Economics Working Papers WP01-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Christensen, Jesper Lindgaard, 2013. "The ability of current statistical classifications to separate services and manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 47-60.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-TECH Low-TECH Industries; Intensity; Innovation; Economic Growth; Policy Implications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:promet:v:18:y:2000:i:4:p:417-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPRO20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.