Social Security Reform and Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Shmuel Hauser, 2004. "The Value of Voting Rights to Majority Shareholders: Evidence from Dual-Class Stock Unifications," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(4), pages 1167-1184.
- G. M. Constantinides & J. B. Donaldson & R. Mehra, 2005.
"Junior must pay: pricing the implicit put in privatizing Social Security,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-34, January.
- George M. Constantinides & John B. Donaldson & Rajnish Mehra, 2002. "Junior Must Pay: Pricing the Implicit Put in Privatizing Social Security," NBER Working Papers 8906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Auerbach, 2004. "How Much Equity Does the Government Hold?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 155-160, May.
- John F. Cogan & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2003. "Perspectives from the President's Commission on Social Security Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 149-172, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsProxy voting; social security; futures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:235-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .