De-dollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- R. Valdes & L.O. Herrera, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean experience," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
- Luis Óscar Herrera & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: The Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 261, Central Bank of Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Andrés Fontaine, 1991. "La Administración de la Política Monetaria en Chile, 1985-89," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(83), pages 109-130.
- Eyzaguirre, Nicolás & Larrañaga, Osvaldo, 1991. "Macroeconomía de las operaciones cuasifiscales en Chile," Series Históricas 21, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Cowan & José De Gregorio, 2007.
"International Borrowing, Capital Controls, and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 241-296
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," NBER Working Papers 11382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 322, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roberto Alvarez & Jose De Gregorio, 2014. "Understanding Differences in Growth Performance in Latin America and Developing Countries between the Asian and Global Financial Crises," Working Paper Series WP14-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Serge Jeanneau & Camilo E Tovar, 2008. "Financial stability implications of local currency bond markets: an overview of the risks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), New financing trends in Latin America: a bumpy road towards stability, volume 36, pages 65-87 Bank for International Settlements.
- Alberto Naudon & Joaquín Vial, 2016. "The evolution of inflation in Chile since 2000," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy, volume 89, pages 93-116 Bank for International Settlements.
- Nombulelo Braiton, 2011. "Dollarization in Cambodia; Causes and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 11/49, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; De-dollarization; Indexation; Chile;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:8:y:2005:i:4:p:281-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .