The impact of political factors on military base closures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Hall & Amanda Ross & Christopher Yencha, 2015.
"The political economy of the Essential Air Service program,"
Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 147-164, October.
- Joshua C. Hall & Amanda Ross & Christopher Yencha, 2015. "The Political Economy of the Essential Air Service Program," Working Papers 15-18, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Joshua Hall & Shree Baba Pokharel, 2017.
"Does the Median Voter or Special Interests Determine State Highway Expenditures? Recent Evidence,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 45(1), pages 59-69, March.
- Joshua Hall & Shree Baba Pokharel, 2016. "Does the Median Voter or Special Interests Determine State Highway Expenditures? Recent Evidence," Working Papers 16-09, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Morrison, Geoffrey M. & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2016. "Does employment growth increase travel time to work?: An empirical analysis using military troop movements," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 180-197.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:333-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.