Is there clustering among the Eurozone economies? Evidence from how the EU's New Member States are converging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouchouicha, Ranoua & Ftiti, Zied, 2012.
"Real estate markets and the macroeconomy: A dynamic coherence framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1820-1829.
- Ranoua Bouchouicha & Zied Ftiti, 2012. "Real estate markets and the macroeconomy : A dynamic coherence framework," Post-Print halshs-00726259, HAL.
- Ranoua Bouchouicha & Zied Ftiti, 2012. "Real estate markets and the macroeconomy: A dynamic coherence framework," Post-Print halshs-00757077, HAL.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen & Ivana Bátorová, 2013.
"China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 392-411, June.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Batorova, Ivana, 2008. "China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka & Bátorová, Ivana, 2008. "China in the world economy : dynamic correlation analysis of business cycles," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jarko, Fidrmuc & Iikka, Korhonen & Ivana, Bátorová, 2011. "China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordstime-frequency analysis; coherence growth rates; business cycles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:127-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.