Household poverty and inequality: the implication of migrants' remittances in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C.K. Folkertsma & C. van Renselaar & A.C.J. Stokman, 2002. "Smooth Euro Changeover, Higher Prices? Results of a Survey Among Dutch Retailers," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 682, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bart Hobijn & Federico Ravenna & Andrea Tambalotti, 2006.
"Menu Costs at Work: Restaurant Prices and the Introduction of the Euro,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 1103-1131.
- Bart Hobijn & Federico Ravenna & Andrea Tambalotti, 2004. "Menu costs at work: restaurant prices and the introduction of the euro," Staff Reports 195, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bart Hobijn & Andrea Tanbalotti & Federico Ravenna, 2005. "Menu Costs at Work: Restaurant Prices and the Introduction of the Euro," 2005 Meeting Papers 659, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Francesco Lippi, 2005. "Pricing behavior and the introduction of the euro: evidence from a panel of restaurants," Macroeconomics 0501029, EconWPA, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2009.
"The Euro Changeover and Its Effects on Price Transparency and Inflation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 101-129, February.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Wioletta Dziuda, 2005. "The Euro Changeover and its Effects on Price Transparency and Inflation," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 26, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Giancarlo Marini & Fabrizio Adriani & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2003.
"The Inflationary Consequences of a Currency Changeover: Evidence from the Michelin Red Guide,"
CEIS Research Paper
27, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2004. "The Inflationary Consequences Of A Currency Changeover: Evidence From The Michelin Red Guide," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 45, Royal Economic Society.
- Carlos Coimbra & Daniel Santos & Rui Evangelista & Teresa Nascimento, 2002. "Analysis on the Impact of the Conversion of Escudos into Euros," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Francesco Lippi, 2005.
"Pricing behavior and the introduction of the euro: evidence from a panel of restaurants,"
0501029, EconWPA, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Gaiotti, Eugenio & Lippi, Francesco, 2005. "Pricing Behaviour and the Introduction of the Euro: Evidence from a Panel of Restaurants," CEPR Discussion Papers 4893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelini, Paolo & Lippi, Francesco, 2005.
"Did Inflation Really Soar After the Euro Cash Changeover? Indirect Evidence from ATM Withdrawals,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Angelini & Francesco Lippi, 2006. "Did inflation really soar after the euro cash changeover? Indirect evidence from ATM withdrawals," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 581, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2003. "Implications of rational inattention," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 665-690, April.
- Kozicki, Sharon & Hoffman, Barak, 2004. "Rounding Error: A Distorting Influence on Index Data," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 319-338, June.
- V. Bhaskar, 2002. "On Endogenously Staggered Prices," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 97-116.
- Elliot D. Williams, 2006. "The Effects of Rounding on the Consumer Price Index," Working Papers 397, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- C.K. Folkertsma, 2001. "The Euro and Psychological Prices: Simulations of the Worst-Case Scenario," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 659, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margolis, David N. & Miotti, Luis & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub & Oudinet, Joël, 2013.
""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 2014. ""To Have and Have Not”: Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," Working Papers DT/2014/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 2013. ""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," CEPN Working Papers hal-00907035, HAL.
- Li, Xiaochun & Zhou, Jing, 2015. "Environmental effects of remittance of rural–urban migrant," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 174-179.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00907035 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12589 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bang, James T. & Mitra, Aniruddha & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2016. "Do remittances improve income inequality? An instrumental variable quantile analysis of the Kenyan case," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 394-402.
More about this item
Keywordscounterfactual income; poverty; income inequality; remittances; migration; household;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:13:y:2010:i:2:p:191-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .