Corporate governance reform and firm value in Mexico: an empirical assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Chong & Jorge Guillen & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2009. "Corporate governance reform and firm value in Mexico: an empirical assessment," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 163-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Watkins Fassler, 2013. "Efecto de la Ley corporativa y la concentración de la propiedad en el desempeño empresarial en Chile y México," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 1-22, November.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:237-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Sáenz González & Emma García-Meca, 2014. "Does Corporate Governance Influence Earnings Management in Latin American Markets?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Ismail, Ahmad K., 2017. "Corporate governance practices, ownership structure, and corporate performance in the GCC countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 98-115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:12:y:2009:i:3:p:163-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .