Incomplete reform or opportunity: the role of the banking sector in the credit transmission mechanism in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anurag Sharma, 2008. "Incomplete reform or opportunity: the role of the banking sector in the credit transmission mechanism in India," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 273-288.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2002. "What Caused the 1991 Currency Crisis in India?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-5.
- Kashyap, Anil K. & Stein, Jeremy C., 1995.
"The impact of monetary policy on bank balance sheets,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 151-195, June.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Bank Balance Sheets," NBER Working Papers 4821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 221-261 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Hugo Juan-Ramon & Ruby Randall & Oral Williams, 2001. "A Statistical Analysis of Banking Performance in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union in the 1990s," IMF Working Papers 01/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Bhide, M G & Prasad, A & Ghosh, Saibal, 2001. "Emerging Challenges in Indian Banking," MPRA Paper 1711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic reforms; credit channel; financial crisis; regime change; cointegration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:11:y:2008:i:4:p:273-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.